Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Day with the Dahlia's, Oh, and Nellie too:)

Once a month or so, my dear friend Nellie comes to visit us and stay for the weekend. I am truly blessed to have her for a girlfriend. We have been buddies since we were in the 6th grade, and my how time flies. She has watched me through my relationship with my parents, my husband (6 years of dating 1st), then through both of my pregnancies. Only a true girlfriend would tell right after you have given birth to your 1st child, "Your toes look horrible! I can't believe that you went out of the house with them looking like that! Now put them up on this stool and let me give you a pedicure!:)" It was wonderful to know that I had a friend in this world that would not only tell me the truth, but help me fix it and pamper me at the same time. After about the 5th month with my pregnancy with Payton, I could no longer reach my toes again. Nellie to the rescue! Every month when she came down for the weekend, she would pamper me and make my toes "pretty" again. I love Nellie for always taking the time to be my friend. My True Friend!
Here are a few photos from the last weekend that she came down. We went down to the park at Point Defiance and went through the Dahlia Garden...








4 comments:

crunchy peas said...

Hey Tishelle, thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog the other day. I have peeking in on you for a while now too. Your babies are super cute and it looks like you are really enjoying them. Just wanted to say hi!

The McGovern Family said...

that "Charlie's Safari" place is next to the lacey regal cinemas...by top foods and shopko

Nellie Leanor said...

I just went to your blog to see what was new and I was touched by the piece you wrote about the other weekend together. I feel like my name was in the paper or something, like I'm a star!. Thank you Tishelle. - Love, Nellie

Heidi said...

Im tagging you, check my blog for details.