Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My morning conversation...


Every morning at about 7:30, my day begins like this:

I feel some small, warm and snuggly being crawl in bed beside me. Hair tickling my nose and deap breaths. After 5 minutes of so, I start to hear (whispered)
"Mom, Mom, are you awake?"
"Yes sweetie, I may not want to be, but I am"
"Mom, I love you"
"I love you too honey"
"Mom, do you know that you are my best friend?"
"Thank you sweetie"
"No, like REALLY, my VERY best friend, and I am going to love you FOREVER!"

Who needs an alarm clock? I just need my Reesie coming in every morning to rouse me. No matter how my night ended (sometimes it is very difficult to get the girls down) the slate is wiped clean every morning.

"I love you too Reese! You are going to be my sweet little girl forever:)"

3 comments:

Becky said...

Geez between you and corrine, I have shed a few tears tonight. How sweet! Thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

that's so cute...definitely makes all the other parts more than worth it. Great pic of her, too!

Heidi said...

just like Becky...i read Corrine's and then yours...ahh...the tears!! these damn hormones! how sweet little reesie is:) love her!